Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Favorites: Harney & Sons Fine Teas


One of my favorite parts of fall is snuggling up with a steaming hot cup of delicious tea and this season has been all about HT Seasonal Fall Favorites from Harney & Sons.
 
This set comes with four scrumptious flavors including Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla Comoro, Decaf Hot Cinnamon and Chocolate Mint.     
 
 
 
 
My Fave Flavors! 
 
 
I've been addicted to Pumpkin Spice for years and it never feels like autumn until I have my first cup.  This herbal blend from Harney & Sons is phenomenal and really hits the spot.  The scent alone is so rich and has a spicy zing!  Made with Rooibos, natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, it's incredibly flavorful.  The pumpkin flavor is described as "mellow" and I'd agree.  The spices are definitely more evident, so I needed just a pinch of sugar.  Flavors like Pumpkin Spice always make me think of the family and home cooking, and this is a delicious choice for anyone who craves those warm, wistful blends.     
 
 
The second I opened the Vanilla Comoro tin I was salivating.  The scent is sweet but not overpowering.  The taste is so light and soothing, and I liked that it was decaffeinated.  I drink so much tea and coffee, that I try to cut out the caffeine when I can. This tea was sweet enough on its own so I didn't need to add sugar.  I started keeping it in my desk at work as an afternoon treat.  It satisfies my sweet tooth in a healthy way, and I love its calming effect.  I'm going to be sad when this one runs out :/



 
The set contains 80 tea sachets in all and is a total steal at only $24.00! I can't wait for the holidays because I can already think of several people on my list who would be happy to have this in their kitchen. 

Shop them at their NYC store:

433 Broome St,
New York, NY 10013
(212) 933-4853


Check them out on:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

 
About Harney & Sons:

Harney & Sons is an amazing tea company that started out as a small family venture that has since exploded and acquired global recognition.  Starting production out of his basement in 1983, John began his own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends with inn guests, he soon found they were coming back for more. Never did John Harney imagine that his small home-run business in Salisbury, Connecticut would turn into a global operation, now headquartered in Millerton, New York filling 90,000 square feet of warehouse space, and employing over 155 people, making it one of the largest employers in the Hudson Valley. The company, which sources, blends, and packages their own product from start to finish, has grown from their original six teas, to more than three hundred. Their story truly captures the essence of American business ingenuity.
 
 
Are you considering a gift set from Harney & Sons for someone on your list?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...