Designer: Elizabeth and James
Inspired by the authentic, easy going “Cali Girl” circa 1970, renowned stylist Mark Townsend made the “original, bohemian piece-y beach ‘do” a must-have during this season's fashion week.
Get the Look:
1. Spritz RUSK Thick Body and Texture Amplifier section by section throughout the top of the head
2. Using the RUSK CTC Technology Professional Lightweight 1900 Watt Dryer and a RUSK Heat Freak 3.5 inch Round Brush, blow dry the hair for a smoothing effect
3. In sections, mist RUSK Thermal Flat Iron Spray with Argan Oil and curl the bottom 3 inches of the hair using the RUSK Heat Freak Ceramic and Tourmaline 1.5 inch Curling Iron to achieve a natural second-day texture
4. Apply a dime-size amount of the RUSK Paste and rake through the ends of hair
5. Finish with RUSK Texture Spray and give the hair a good shake.
RUSK Designer Collection Thick Body and Texture Amplifier ($14; ULTA)
RUSK Designer Collection Thermal Flat Iron Spray with Argan Oil ($16; ULTA)
RUSK Paste ($18; ULTA)
RUSK Texture ($18; ULTA)
Get more on RUSK here!
Designer: ICB by Prabal Gurung
Lead Manicurist: Katie Jane Hughes
With optimism caught in motion, the ICB girl sends a message of clever confidence with her fresh, decisively real approach to dressing. The collection is composed of white mesh and cotton canvas separates create a youthful foundation of pure form and color. Classic navy and pale blue evolve into a radiant, monochrome shock of bright indigo, juniper, and watermelon, cleansed to a finishing palette of black and white. Hand-woven metallic film yarn and modern tapestry techniques create motion with movement.
Get the Look:
· Apply butter LONDON Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat to a bare nail.
· Mix butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Full Steam Ahead (available in November 2014) to create a soft gray color. With the Ombre Brush (available in the butter LONDON Colour Hardwear Nail Art Tool Kit), brush the lacquer from the right side of the nail into the middle of the nail.
· Top off the nail with butter LONDON Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat to seal in color.
Shop butter LONDON here!