Redken /Cutler Styling and Grooming Expert, Jenny Balding shares with us some of her favorite ‘do’s and creative styles to compliment any ensemble you've been rockin' this season!
- Tuck your hair into the collar of your coat or scarf for that nonchalant, “I-didn’t-even-try-to-look-
- Try a loose side braid to wear with hats and caps, leaving some soft pieces popping out of either side, framing your face. This look is cool—literally.
- Give your hair some extra oomph by lightly dusting Redken Powder Grip 03 onto the roots, then sweep hair into a twisted, disheveled up-do, and let those flyaway strands fly!
Jenny’s exclusive hair care tip for this Fall:
“Leaves are changing colors, the air is getting cooler, and your hair is not cooperating. How can you beat unruly hair during the wintry months?"
- Make sure to always use conditioner to help with frizzy, static hair. If your hair is thicker, use conditioner all over to nourish deep down to the roots.
- Dull hair? No problem: A gloss spray like Redken Shine Flash 02 amps up dry, lifeless locks in an instant.
- Hair is limp after wearing a hat on a blistering day, so carry a travel size dry shampoo to boost roots midday or before a night out. Throw your hair upside down and mist the dry shampoo at the roots, shake, and there you have it—instant, all over lift!
What have been some of your favorite hair styles this season? Feel free to share, I'd love to hear them!