Hello lovelies, this is the first in a series of holiday gift guide posts that I'll be doing in the coming weeks. It's crazy to think fall is almost over and before we know it Delilah will be cranking out those non stop holiday tunes on the radio and we'll soon be braving the crowds at Macy's.
To make life a little easier, here are a few fabulous gift ideas for someone on your list this year!
I see tons of people today, carrying around their ipads. It almost seems like they can't quite live without them and it makes me wonder why more people don't go the extra mile to protect them. Brenthaven is a reasonably priced company with an incredible selection of tech related items, including a collection of chic Trek Folios for the ipad minis.
I love this white Trek Folio because its totally function and has great features like:
* Fits Mini iPad
* Integrated magnetic on/off
* Textured PU exterior and molded back with rubber touch to reduce slipping
* Ultra soft faux suede interior offers scratch protection
* Front cover protects screen and articulates for viewing and typing modes * Durable, cleanable hardshell exterior with corner protection
* Features custom cutouts for speaker ports/ charger/ etc
* And best of all: a Lifetime Guarentee
They come in a variety of colors that work well for a guy or girl, depending on who you're buying for. (I like the white because it looks so chic!) and they're really good quality.
Another great item (something I can never have enough of!) are ear buds. Whether its using them to talk on the phone or listen to music at the gym or just walking down the street, its been my experience that most pairs conk out before a year is over and there's always room for a new pair.
This pair of EQ Noise Isolating Earbuds from 808 are phenomenal. They not only look sleek and sexy but come with a 1 year warrantee and have amazing features:
* Tungsten carbide metal housing for great sound and voice quality
* Spiral support ear-tips for comfortable, snug fit
*Inline mic with control switch (iphone/ Android)
Deep Base with Minimal Distortion
* Driver: 9.2 mm dynamic transducer
* Impedance: 16ohm
* Sensitivity: 98dB +/- 3dB
* Cable 1.2/ balanced
* 3.5 mm LRGM (CTIA Standard)
They come with extra ear tips and a convenient carrying case for you to keep them snugly tucked away and protect from getting tangled. Their sound quality is excellent and I also like that instead of those plastic wires that always peel and break, they use a premium rayon OFC cable. Its long enough that you have a decent range of movement, but short enough that you don't get caught and wrapped up in it.
Have you started your holiday shopping? Do you think these gifts will match anyone on your list this year?