Follow Sandra's step-by-step instructions to achieve Sofia's flawless, loose waves on your own:
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair layer a dime size of Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax (emulsified in palms first) with two golf ball-sized pumps of Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier voluminizing mousse, working through your hairfrom roots to ends.
2. Blow dry your hair with a large round brush to give volume and bend.
3. Apply a dime size of Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax to dry hair for shine and memory (be sure to emulsify in palms before applying).
4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl random pieces of hair away from the face.
5. Finish with Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.