Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Launch: Armour Beauty's Debut Vegan Lip Gloss

 
 
 
Retail: $21.00
6.5 ml. 0.21 oz 
 
Earlier this month Armour Beauty  launched its Armour V Debut Vegan Lip Gloss: Brigitte   
 
Named after one of history's most breathtakingly beautiful icons, Brigitte Bardot, and inspired by her animal rights activism, I fell fast in love with this one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its namesake and inspiration were both hot selling points for me and the colour was right up my alley.  It's described as a peachy pink with a pearly shimmer and I'd say it's pretty accurate.  I'm partial to that natural, fresh faced look (think JLo in The Wedding Planner) and this gives you just that. 
 
 
(With flash)
 
The formula is interesting because it's a little thick, but doesn't feel heavy when you're wearing it.  I guess you could say it's a little tacky, but the tackiness actually helped keep it from smudging and gave it longer wear time.  I felt like it was the perfect balance of gloss mixed with lipstick.  It had the sheen of a gloss, but looked more matte after time.  This was my first experience with Armour glosses and I'm definitely interested in trying more.  They have an amaaazing selection of colors and so many are absolutely perfect for the upcoming season.   
 
 
  
All Armour V lip glosses are:
  • rich in natural oil and butters to moisturize and protect lips: featuring shea butter, olive, mango seed and avocado oils and butters, grape seed oil and vitamin e.
  • vegan, paraben free, gluten free and completely cruelty free.
  • vanilla grapefruit scent
  • naturally based, long wearing rock 'n' roll lip gloss

 
 Get more from Armour Beauty on:
 
 
 
Have you tried Armour Beauty before?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...