Introducing three glamorous new lip glosses to paint your pucker!
Cat Club, Hello and Purple Rain
Suggested Retail price $48 ( $63 value)
- Hot Pink Opaque 6.5 ml
- Bright sheer application, layer on for more pop.
- Named after the Glam/Heavy Metal night club of the 1980's in NYC.
- Shocking Bubblegum Pink Opaque 6.5 ml
- Wears super pigmented, like a liquid lipstick.
- Inspired by Hello Kitty and 1960's Hello Magazine.
- Bright Purple shimmer 6.5 ml
- Pantone color- of- the- year- purple with shimmer.
- Bright sheer purple application. Double swipe for an even brighter pout.
- Inspired by the Prince song, of course.
All Armour Beauty lip glosses are:
Rich in natural oils and butters to moisturize and protect lips: featuring: shea butter, avocado, mango seed and olive butters and oils, grape seed oil and vitamin e.
- Vanilla/grapefruit scent
- Paraben free, Gluten Free and NO animal testing ever
- Naturally based, long wearing, Rock ’N’ Roll lip gloss
Armour Beauty may be purchased online armourbeauty.com
Behind The Brand
Armour Beauty is the brainchild of rocker/model, makeup artist and mom Theo Kogan. As the singer for bands, most notably the all- female band Lunachicks, Theo is known for her over-the -top makeup styles. She has modeled for Calvin Klein, Burberry and Kenneth Cole, to name a few and has acted in film, television and in avant-garde theater and is currently also a pro makeup artist for musicians, editorial, runway and cool brides. A lip gloss that would stay on during a high-energy performance was something Theo craved and so she created what she considers the missing piece in the beauty industry: Naturally based, long wearing, Rock ‘N’ Roll lip gloss, formulated to stay on and moisturize with a base of: Shea Butter, Avocado, Mango and Olive butters and oils, Grape seed oil and Vitamin E on stage or off.
Have you tried Armour Beauty? I'm itching to snag one of these glosses!